VisiCall allows you to initiate phone calls and text messages by selecting photos from the list of contacts ('People') on your phone. This is especially suitable for those with poor eyesight or language skills.
● Thumbnails can be sorted by default display name or by surname.
● After a contact has been selected, buttons will be displayed for the contact's home (house icon), work (factory icon), mobile (car icon) and other (handset icon) numbers. Text buttons will be shown for other types of numbers (up to a maximum of four).
● A button to initiate a text message (SMS) will also be shown if the contact has a mobile phone number. This can be disabled.
● The contact's name can be pronounced out loud, using your device's default text-to-speech settings. This can be disabled.
● On Android 4 ( Ice Cream Sandwich ) and above, larger images will be displayed if you've used them in your contacts ('People') list.
A widget of this app is also available: see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.catplace.visicallwidget
If you don't have a photo of a contact that you'd like in Visicall, just use any other picture that you might associate with the contact ( eg , their house, favourite car, flower, etc . For example, use a picture of an ambulance for your emergency service number.
All images used to demonstrate this app are used in accordance with applicable licenses. All persons depicted are deceased. Full details are at http://gondwanasoftware.net.au/visicall.shtml.
Android does not allow third-party apps such as this to initiate calls to emergency numbers (911, 000, etc ). For these numbers, the default Android dialer will be displayed, and the call must be initiated by pressing the CALL button.
VisiCall Photo Dialer is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-13. The program can be installed on Android.
VisiCall Photo Dialer (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.